penconteng yang menconteng

My photo
A nubis kubis yang sempoi sesempoi angin yang bertiup sepoi-sepoi.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

wonderful colorful .

assalamualaikum . :)

i don't think we should just have one favorite color . ain't we ?

we may use different colors for different situations . for examples : i prefer pink for my blog , and brown for clothes , and white for watches and sneakers and blue pen for writing and green for my soul . and others .







why waste it with selected favorite color ?



so , i don't think you can conclude that my favorite color is pink when you saw my blog . :)
thus sent me pink watch and pink keychain in a pink box . hehe . anyway , those are sweet and thank you !

*i'm not a one-color-from-head-to-toe girl . :D



life is like a plain paper , you are the artist . color it ! and make it different . :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

nak komen apa ??