penconteng yang menconteng

My photo
A nubis kubis yang sempoi sesempoi angin yang bertiup sepoi-sepoi.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

i'm a learner . :)

assalamualaikum wbt . :)
readers . ( ade ker ? ) :P
alhamdulillah , i still have the chance to write here after waiting for an hour for the loading . T.T aduhai .
huhu . ALHAMDULILLAH .

i was inspired by aina kamil , ( she's a headgirl you know! i'm proud ^^ ) to write in ENGLISH .
you can visit her blog . she's cool right ? it's simple but interesting . i like ! i write english for a reason , which is i'm not so good in english . i can guess that you already know even if i don't tell you . hehe .

i don't know much about english . my grammar , vocabulary , and others are so broken . i mean it . i'm ashamed of my other friends . so , here i go . writing what ever i want here so that i can become familiar with this language . it is not irritating you , right ? alhamdulillah . :D

naahhh . enough writing about my weakness . it's not good . right ? my best friend , farah wadhihah always remind me about this as i kept complain about my degradation . she say :

' if you keep think negatively about you , then there will be no one else will think positively about you . appreciate yourself ! stop talking bad about you . be confident! '

woaaa . she's cool right ?? i love her . don't be jealous if you don't have farah wadhihah as a friend .
 *i keep tell others . :D


well , she's right . whereas ISLAM also teach us not to talk about others badness . especially , the badness of ourself .

don't you notice ? the friends around me are all cool ! they advice me when i'm wrong . they support me when i need . i love them . i mean it . i love them . :)

jealous of me ? find yours in BULATAN GUMBIRA ! :)

enough for now . assalamualaikum .

haiyaa . my strength is carried away by someone . T.T
and i feel dumb .

may ALLAH bless .
farah izzati .

1 comment:

  1. when I read yours..now, i realize:i think i'm stupid enough to let my strength carried by others. pishhh.
    now i can STOP it.thanks to you. :p

    ReplyDelete

nak komen apa ??