penconteng yang menconteng

My photo
A nubis kubis yang sempoi sesempoi angin yang bertiup sepoi-sepoi.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

crazy .

assalamualaikum . :)

last night , i had a dream . where i met someone that i miss the most . i shouldn't .

i type an emel , then i deleted it . i didn't send it .

i stalk the fb . often .

i stalk the blog too . often .

i don't know . am i wrong ?

i read my senior blog . kak rasyidah  . it was about uzlah .

i know what is my problem . maybe i don't have so much thing to do . i was too relax .
this illness will stop soon . i know . the school is going to be open in a week . may i don't have time to think about it . may i'll forget everything . insyaALLAH , i will . i hope it will not disturb me in study , doing my homework and my responsibility towards my school .


*i actually often dream about the same thing  . it make me sick . :(



enough for now . i haven't perform my zuhur prayer yet .

* i want to be a SOLEHAH . i want . i want .
something is wrong somewhere . and i lost my temper . astaghfirullah . T.T
yang berhati parah ,
farah izzati .

2 comments:

  1. :) right now, does the problem resolves?
    i'm in the same boat, oh Allah! some tips to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem resolved!! Alhamdulillah. :-) yeap, the main reason is bcoz i'd too much time to waste for those useless thing, hohoi. So, if u think u're busy, and tooooooo busy, and have no time, then u should be really glad cz time is not thre for u to be wasted. :-)

    ReplyDelete

nak komen apa ??