penconteng yang menconteng

My photo
A nubis kubis yang sempoi sesempoi angin yang bertiup sepoi-sepoi.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

change .

assalamualaikum . :)

in school , i was placed in the first class and be surrounded by many geniuses . their normal marks during exams were about 95 to 100 . and i wasn't as good as them .

i always proud of them . i tell my mom about them and keep praise them .

my usual words when i see their marks : wow ! tak pelikk lahh . :)

but just now , something pops out in my mind . until when should i just amazed about them ? why don't i make others proud of me ?

yeap . i should change . i'm good but i want the best .

i want my family proud of me . i should stop amaze of them . insyaALLAH . wait n see .

the one who prepare to fly high .
farah izzati .

No comments:

Post a Comment

nak komen apa ??