penconteng yang menconteng

My photo
A nubis kubis yang sempoi sesempoi angin yang bertiup sepoi-sepoi.

Friday, December 30, 2011

ending for 2011

assalamualaikum . :)

last day to enjoy in home . home sweet home . east or west , home is the best .

an experience to share :

before , my intention was : 'nantilah . aku tunjuk . baru kau tahu sape aku .' it was for them who hate me . then , now i realized . i've got what i want . but , it was nothing to them . they don't even care about me . they just love to critic me when they feel so . i realized that i've wasted my time just for them . shame on me . but , alhamdulillah . He opened my eyes . although my intention was seriously wrong , but He still gave me what i want and most important , CHANCE TO CHANGE IT .

now , you have the option to critic me or to realize . i wrote this because i know there are some people that had been bullied mentally like me before . shame on you if still love to critic people .

sahaja aku hidup kerana ALLAH taala .



may 2012 be a brighter year .
farah izzati .


1 comment:

  1. just be yourself laa...
    but,
    BE THE BEST OF YOURSELF!

    ReplyDelete

nak komen apa ??