penconteng yang menconteng

My photo
A nubis kubis yang sempoi sesempoi angin yang bertiup sepoi-sepoi.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

look alike . *aww.blushing . HAHA

assalamualaikum viewers . thank you for visiting my page . i'm sorry , there's nothing here . :)

good morning . alhamdulillah . have you perform your subuh prayer ? done reciting alma'thurat . waaa . good ! alhamdulillah . now , join my meroyan . :D



my father and brother said , i look alike NURUL SYUHADA NURUL AIN .




my mother said i look alike FAUZIAH GHOUS
*i don't like this fauziah . -.-'





                                                   my friends said i look alike MARIA ELENA




my senior said i look alike LISA SURIHANI





my neighbour said i look alike PRETTY ZINTA . *is it should be PREITY ? i don't know .






haha . aww . malu lah . haaaaaa . pffftt . i am not that over beauty .

anyway . i said , 'oooouhh .jauhnya nak relate pun'
i got their point . maybe they equate our oval-faced . maybe .

i do look alike my UMI and ABAH and SISTERS . :)




yang meroyan dan tak perlu dilayan,
farah izzati .

*you are not vomiting right ? haha .






No comments:

Post a Comment

nak komen apa ??