penconteng yang menconteng

My photo
A nubis kubis yang sempoi sesempoi angin yang bertiup sepoi-sepoi.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

haza min fadhli rabbi. puji-pujian hanya padaNYA.

assalamualaikum. :)

so last week i got the result i've been waited before. and the result is surprisingly awesome! I've never expected for that much. that expectation made feeling greatly grateful. ALHAMDULILLAH. because I don't think that I deserve it. ALLAH itu Maha Kaya, Maha Pemurah, Maha Penyayang. ALLAHUAKBAR.

so, let me share the happiness here. :)






and yet we've thousands miles to go. :)

bukan yang paling tajam , tapi yang paling bersungguh-sungguh.


3 comments:

  1. tahniah :)

    really proud of u. u go girl!

    bukan yang paling tajam,tetapi yang bersungguh-sungguh, and I can see it on u.

    Allahuakbar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. proud of you too aina. :) alhamdulillah.
    but, aina, i don't know. i don't think i am the 'bersungguh-sungguh' one. it worry me a lot. seems stupid right? worrying about me myself-my behaviour. I should change my habit, but i'm not. Oh my. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. we always think that we tidak bersungguh-sungguh.
    at least you realize it on your on way. work for what you have realized. It shows that Allah is always there when we help Him :)

    kita sering dengar pelajari dari kesilapan.dan kejayaan juga sebenarnya harus dipelajari juga darinya.

    selamat maju jaya arah.teruskan menginspirasi dalam jalanNya.Insya-Allah.

    ReplyDelete

nak komen apa ??