penconteng yang menconteng

My photo
A nubis kubis yang sempoi sesempoi angin yang bertiup sepoi-sepoi.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

telepati

assalamualaikum :)

When I was having my qailulah before dzuhur, I dreamt of my family in Kelantan. It was indeed an exciting dream that I felt like I was in home and  I met everyone including my uncles, cousins and my grandmother in it!

So as I woke up, it made me feel 'kesik' for a moment, realizing that I miss my parent and family so much. I texted to my mother.

" Hailahhhh. Arah dah termimpi-mimpi sampai ke rumah dah ni. "

Guess what my umi replied ,

" Hehe. Patutlah dari tadi terdengar-dengar orang bagi salam. "

Whoaaaa! My roh already there! :D

at the end of the text, umi wrote : Sabar lah. Tak sampai sebulan lagi. :)

Ok umi, I'll.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

nak komen apa ??