penconteng yang menconteng

My photo
A nubis kubis yang sempoi sesempoi angin yang bertiup sepoi-sepoi.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Farah Izzati Sambung Cerita

Assalamualaikum

        Pheww it has been few months since my last entry. I even took some times to sign in since I've forgot my password haha. I could tell that I lost my enthusiast in writing this few months back.

        So, what's up Farah Izzati?

        Next week I'm going to start my life as a student of Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) in UniSZA. For now, I can't tell much about the university, I haven't been there. Besides it is a new university and it's first batch of MBBS gonna grad this year. But so far as I surveyed from the websites, it gave me a good first impression.

       Talking about the program, at first I didn't think I could make it. I was at the edge of despair. My foundation result wasn't that good and I started giving up my one and only dream. Yes, that is worst. I didn't have any backup plans. All I had been aiming for was Medicine and never had any thought about others. It is my passion. So when I got the result for my second semester which is 3.52 it kind of freaking me out. My CGPA was 3.78 in which that time I felt sooo left behind. I don't think any medical school would accept me. I'm terrible! Besides, I haven't been chose for pre-medical program held by the Center for Foundation Studies of UiTM.

I felt absurd. All this while, I've been overconfident that I even didn't apply the RU's as if uitm gonna choose. I was wrong. Wrongly put the trust.

By the way, I don't know why I resisted applied for Medicine for the 2nd phase of UPU regardless of my not-so-bright result.


So, here I am.

MediSZA student to-be.

InshaAllah I'll share later how my life as MBBS UniSZA student since I there's no much sharing about it.
(*I've Googled and too little that helps.)

Farah Izzati






11 comments:

  1. My cgpa much lower than urs .. Yet i got mbbs, unisza .. Xtaula cane tetibe bleh dpt dgn result yg x munsabah tu .. Rezeki .. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh yeke? tahniah :) batch sama ke kita?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! tahniah dpt mbbs kat unisza:) awk buat rayuan untuk medic lg skali ke? i pun apply medic tp x dpt offer pun:( pointer 3.80. i ada apply unisza gak...hmmm..maybe rezeki i kot..
    actually first2 rsult upu u dpt apa?sorry bnyk tnya...huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi anon :) nope, sy tak buat rayuan. MBBS Unisza was my first choice in UPU since I thought dah takda harapan utk medik uitm n RU's. Masa isi UPU pun sy tak stuju utk ditawarkn program lain slain pilihan yg sy buat. So, mgkin sbb tu. By the way, a friend of mine dpt medik uitm dn result dia rendah dr sy. Kalau btul2 minat medic saya suggest buat rayuan utk medik uitm sbb sy dengar mudah utk dapat. Direct terus pd dekan fakulti tu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhuk uhuk uhuk.

    Berhabuk dah.

    busy sangat ambik medic ek?

    :) Moga Allah Redha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nak tanya, masa fasa pertama isi upu sy xmohon medic unisza. Masa fasa kedua boleh tak nak isi medic unisza? And ada interview ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, masih boleh isi utk fasa 2. sy pun isi masa fasa 2.

      as for interview I'm not so sure sbb haritu administration ada sebut jugak. tp tak pasti bila akan mula. no worry abt interview or what so ever, kalau betul2 minat inshaAllah dapat. Goodluck! :)

      - Farah Izzati

      Delete
  7. Imma foundation student from uia...wht do u think i should do sister farah? I dont get offer from the faculty of medicine in uia...but then i still hv passion to this course��...do u think a personal application to this university will work?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, unisza choice no what in upu application? Is the inteview on May?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

nak komen apa ??